View Alex Charlesworth FRICS’s profile
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Alex is ex-Chair of RICS Building Surveying Professional Group Board 2014-2017, where his responsibilities included focus on professional and technical standards, knowledge and expertise, on behalf of over 15,000 members.
Alex is head of Cushman & Wakefield London Building Consultancy team and is responsible for all commercial building surveying services. He specialises in dilapidations and landlord and tenant related matters, including exit strategy.
Alex is responsible for consultancy services across Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA), in particular relating to cross border acquisitions and dilapidations.
Alex is an account manager and responsible for client liaison, team appointments and project delivery. This includes project co-ordination of large scale portfolios.
EXTERNAL PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS;
- RICS Guidance Note: Building Surveys and Technical Due Diligence of Commercial Property, 4th Edition (currently rewriting an international version)
- CoreNet Breakfast Briefings – Dilapidations Presentation
- Cushman & Wakefield LLP London “Forewarned is Forearmed” – Occupier presentation on Dilapidations
- Taylor Wessing Event: Dilapidations – The Practical Perspective – Dilapidations Presentation
- 2013 & 2014 – Building Surveying Annual Conference – Chairing the Dilapidations session
- Articles in the Building Surveying Journal, RICS Property Journal, Journal of Building Survey, Appraisal & Valuation and Property Week.
- The Crown Estate
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Chair, RICS Building Surveying Professional Group Board
- BSc (Hons)
- RICS Qualified Independent Dilapidations Expert
Please contact Alex Charlesworth on +44 (0) 20 7152 5338 or use the form below.